To ensure you can view this calendar, please refresh your browser (clear your cache).
Reframe for Confidence – 8 Week Series
June 10 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am PDT
- Women often feel less assured than men and evidence proves that to succeed confidence matters as much as competence.
- Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria, usually after meeting about 60%.
- LinkedIn behavioral data backs this up — women tend to screen themselves out of the conversation and end up applying to 20% fewer jobs than men.
- As women, we are 51% of the population, yet women only occupy 3.5% of the CEO roles in our country, according to a recent Canada-wide diversity study.
- Transform Fear
- Build Confidence
- Set Goals and Meet them
- Let go of Excessive Expectation
- Communicate with Impact