Securing Your Digital Self – Session 3
March 5 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Day 3 – Online banking and Preparing for the Future
Analogy: Close the windows
- In general, online banking is pretty safe. However, there are some ways to make sure you’re not making yourself vulnerable.
- Talk about steps to take when you’re online banking…
- It’s a surprisingly un thought of question, your estate handles your assets, does it also handle your online presence?
- To make it easier on your loved ones, and safer from any chance of fraud, there are some things you can do to prep.
- Password manager – your master password must be written down somewhere. There still are benefits to hard copies…
- Online banking, plan for your data when you die