To ensure you can view this calendar, please refresh your browser (clear your cache).
Start Smart 2: Key Considerations of Starting a Business
June 16 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm PDT| Free
From PST to Protecting Your Business
The business start-up phase is an exciting time full of opportunity and big decisions. Don’t let your potential business be derailed by taking unnecessary risks. Start Smart 2: Key Considerations of Starting a Business highlights the ways you can protect your business, your employees, and yourself from harm.
What Will I Learn?
- Employment standards including bonding, employees, and running a small business
- Discover ways to protect your business
- How to handle Provincial Sales Tax (PST)
- Protecting your intellectual property and not infringing on others
- How trademarks, patents and designs work