Tsuts’weye Connections – Enderby
September 21 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm PDT| Free
Date: Monday, September 21, 2020
Time: 4 – 7 pm
Where: Belvedere Park – 700 Railway St, Enderby BC
Purpose of the Get Together: Providing space for women entrepreneurs to gather in a small group to share the impact of COVID-19 on their businesses. This will be a positive and supportive gathering of women entrepreneurs. Women from across the Shuswap are welcome but priority will be given to businesswomen from the Enderby area.
Format of the Get Together:
- Fifteen spots available for this session. If we get more we will look at another date. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 regulations we have to ensure that we have enough space to physically distance appropriately.
- Women must pre-register to attend by emailing Clive at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Cost. Free event!
- We will sit outside, in a circle, appropriately distant from one another. A washroom is located on site, for your use.
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing to suit the weather conditions. We will not be moving this event indoors. Since this is a small, well-spaced, outdoor event we will not be requiring masks, but please feel free to wear a mask if that is more comfortable for you.
- Each attendee must review and sign the Tsuts’weye COVID-19 protocol. This document will be included in a separate registration confirmation email.
- Individually packaged refreshments will be provided for each attendee.
- This will be a seated event, the entire time, but the small group size will create ample space for meaningful networking and sharing.
We look forward to hosting you at the post-COVID Tsuts’weye Get Together event. Thank you to the Enderby Chamber of Commerce for co-hosting this event in partnership with the Tsuts’weye Women’s Entrepreneur and Innovation Network.