WEBINAR: Doing Business with the Government
April 9 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm PDT| Free
How to do Business with the Federal Government
Did you know: The Government of Canada spends up to $25 billion annually on goods, services, and construction. Many of these contracts are fulfilled by small businesses, meaning plenty of opportunities to engage with.
This comprehensive half-day seminar will guide you through the various aspects involved in doing business with the federal government.
This seminar is a condensed version of the following seminars:
- How to Do Business with the Federal Government
- Finding and Bidding on Opportunities with the Government of Canada
Presented By: A representative of The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Public Services and Procurement Canada
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The fundamentals of registering to sell to the government
- How to identify opportunities and market your goods and services
- The basics of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process and how to submit a bid
- The federal government contracting process
- The Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS)
- How buyandsell.gc.ca works
Cost is free.
Event Provider: Small Business BC