Build Back with Trust
October 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Thursday, October 15 | 10am to 11am PT | Free Webinar
Trust goes beyond posting signs about handwashing (though that’s important too!). Every interaction is an opportunity to build relationships and nurture trust, and your brand must work to earn it.
As the province re-opens, consumers as a whole are cautious. Are they physically safe, will products ship on time, can they get the supplies they need, will services get interrupted, will activities get canceled?
On October 15, join us for a chat with Karla Laird from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) who will share tips and insights you can use to help customers feel confident doing business with you, such as:
- The trust barometer and how it sways consumer behaviour
- Consumer trust before and during COVID-19
- BBB’s Eight Standards for Trust
- Practical ways to rebuild trust in your everyday customer interactions
- Kerrilee Auger | Skills Development Manager, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Karla Laird | Manager, Community and Public Relations, Better Business Bureau serving Mainland British Columbia