Finding a New Normal: How to reduce costs and increase revenues in a time of crisis
April 30 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 pm PDT| Free
Keith Ippel of Spring will lead an engaging conversation about the creative ways of reducing costs and growing revenue in a recession.
This interactive session will walk through the requirements of stretching cash flow, and looking outside the box to find the answers. We will cover revenue, costs, and specific tips and tricks and suggestions to get you more runway and breathing room.
- Iain Rodgers, co-founder of Entreflow, advisor to several companies and experienced entrepreneur.
This webinar is for you if:
- You are actively leading a business.
- You are struggling to find the right models to stretch cash
- You need to cut expenses now
- You want to find opportunities for growth in the midst of turmoil