Unlocking Women Entrepreneurs Export Potential for Economic Recovery
October 8, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am PDT
Growing Global: Unlocking Women Entrepreneurs Export Potential for Economic Recovery
Exports are an important driver of economic growth and innovation, now more than ever before. As we focus on economic recovery post COVID-19, access to international markets opens doors to networks of peers, new markets and diversified consumer bases, development of new products and services ideas, and access to diversity and talent on a global scale.
On Thursday, October 8, join the Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub (WEKH) in partnership with BDC and EDC, for highlights from the upcoming Women Global Trade Report and a frank panel discussion on the benefits of exporting for women entrepreneurs.
A recording will be available if you are not able to attend live.
- Thursday, October 8
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM ET
- Online, via Zoom
- KC Goundiam, CEO Red Dot Digital and B2BeeMatch
- Shamira Jaffer, CEO Signifi Solutions
- Evelyne Nyairo, founder Ellie Bianca
- Jenn Cooke, Corporate Lead, Women In Trade, Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Laura Didyk, Vice President & National Lead, Women Entrepreneurs, BDC
- Clare Beckton, Founder at Own Your Own Success and Executive in Residence CRIW Carleton
- Janice McDonald, BA, MA, ICD.D, MFA – Founder, The Beacon Agency
- Dr. Wendy Cukier, Professor of Entrepreneurship and Strategy, and WEKH Director, Ryerson University