Tsuts’weye Womens Entrepreneur Network is announcing the launch of a third intake of a business recovery and expansion program to assist mature businesses that are led by women. The BUSINESS RECOVERY AND EXPANSION PROGRAM is specifically for established businesses, two years or greater that are led by a woman or for women who play a keyrole in a family owned business.
It is expected that the businesses registering for this amazing program will have revenue of $200k to $10 million and need assistance to position their business for growth and a healthy future with a planned exit strategy.
In the Shuswap it has become apparent that many mature companies would welcome a longer term, customized and supportive approach. These businesses need to change direction due to market conditions, change in business leadership and to react to new business opportunities.
The What, When and Where
Six months of group and private coaching that is preceded by an in-depth, on line assessment of each participant’s business. The assessment tool when complete indicates the issues, strengths and opportunity for growth and improvement in a report format that provides the basis for the business strategy changes.
There are FOUR KEY AREAS of this business training program.
1. Assessment of the client situation is done through an on-line tool that when completed lays the basis for the business pivoting required.
2. Group Coaching; In addition to the five structured presentations there will be group discussions to foster sharing of issues and solutions; presentation topics:
– REBUILDING YOUR BUSINESS; financial, HR, new business
– REINVENT YOUR BUSINESS IN A CRISIS; what happens to your company if you are not able to work
– TURNING YOUR SERVICE INTO A PRODUCT; how to build repeat clients
– FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING FOR GROWTH
– HUMAN RESOURCES – BUILDING THE TEAM YOU NEED
3. Individual Coaching; Each company leader will receive individual support to assist with the issues identified in the Assessment process. The Coach and local consultants, experts on specifics like HR, Marketing, Financial management, new market development, LEAN processes, Food Service Operations, Tourism marketing, Succession Planning and more will work with the client throughout the 6 months.
4. On-going support; during the program of group and individual work the clients receive a cycle of nurturing, learning emails. For 3 months following, this group will meet and be facilitated in a Peer Mentor environment.
WHEN & WHERE
The group presentations will be held on line unless health regulations change allowing in-person gatherings – in which case, we meet in Salmon Arm.
PARTICIPANTS MUST COMMIT TO THE FULL SIX MONTH PROGRAM.
HOW DO I APPLY? I HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you have questions, contact Tsuts’weye Entrepreneur in Residence, Corryn Grayston at 250-515-1868 during business hours.